Wines by the Glass Menu
Stop by and enjoy a delicious glass of wine. All these wines are available by the glass everyday. On Thursdays they are all discounted 10% during our "Happy Hour" Thursdays from 5-8pm.
Any bottle NOT on this list can be purchased and consumed in our tasting room
10.00 Corkage fee /5.00 Anne’s Wine Club members per bottle
Veuve du Vernay – Brut Sparkling Wine – Loire Valley, France
- Citrus notes, lively bubbles and a fresh & breezy finish!
Veuve du Vernay – Rosé Sparkling Wine – Loire Valley, France - Creamy raspberry, pomegranate and lots of generous bubbles.
Roederer Estate – Brut Sparkling – Anderson Valley, CA
- Creamy apple, cinnamon and hazelnut with subtle layered flavors of lemon custard, mineral and almond.
Adami – Prosecco – Treviso, Italy - Ripe peach and melon notes; crisp, fruity and refreshing!
Billecart-Salmon – Champagne Brut Reserve 93 pts. J. Suckling
- Meunier, Chardonnay & Pinot Noir – Elegant Champagne!! Orange & pear with whispered notes of vanilla bean and honeysuckle.
2016 Bertani – Pinot Grigio – Venezia Giulia, Italy
- Notes of peach, citrus and creamy finish.
2016 Casa Magoni – Chardonnay Vermentino Blend – Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico
- Tropical notes of mangos, bananas, and peaches refreshing and delicious.
2013 Zeppelin Wines – “Fliegentraum” Viognier - Paso Robles, CA
- Peaches, nectarines and hints of intriguing nuttiness.
2015 Granbazan - Albariño “Etiqueta Verde”- Rias Baixas, Spain
- Bright and racy on the palate, offering citrus notes, white floral notes, and nectarine flavors.
2016 Alma de Cattleya - Sauvignon Blanc – Sonoma County, CA
- Crisp and refreshing with citrus flavors and tropical notes.
2015 Caves de Rauzan – “Grand Louis” White Bordeaux – Bordeaux, France
- Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon; clean acidity and minerality – classic and clean!
2014 Patrick Piuze – Chablis “Terroir de Chichee” – Chablis, France
- Notes of Granny Smith, light vanilla-laced minerality and a fabulous finish (Chardonnay)
2014 Goldschmidt – “Singing Tree” Chardonnay – Russian River Valley, CA
- Yellow apples and buttered toast in a clean, elegant wine!
2011 LaFond – Chardonnay – Sta. Rita Hills, CA
- Freshly picked Golden Delicious apples, light hints of vanilla with clean texture and finish.
2015 Alma de Cattleya - Chardonnay – Sonoma County, CA
-By Bibiana Gonzales Rave (Pahlmeyer winemaker). Elegant and delicious. A real gem of a Chardonnay.
2012 Shafer – Chardonnay – Carneros (Napa Valley), CA
- Like buttah!
Triennes – Rosé – Provence, France
- Cinsault blended with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot - wild strawberry notes, herbs of Provence – dry.
Ousterhout – Rose – Russian River Valey, Sonoma - Made from Pinot Noir, medium body, dry notes of raspberries, and cranberries with zesty acidity.
2013 Heron – Pinot Noir – Monterrey County
- Red cherries, hint of earthiness, great acidity with a juicy finish.
2012 Angela Estate – Pinot Noir – Yamhill-Carlton, Oregon
- Oregon bright fruit, cherries, cranberries, and pomegranates!
2012 Lazarre – Pinot Noir – Central Coast, CA – Double Gold SF Chronicle 2017
- Cherry, cola, and forest floor nose. Flavors of boysenberry and cherry Jolly Rancher candy
2010 Agnes du Cuedic – “Les Saumonts” Mercurey 1er Cru Burgundy
- Elegant Pinot Noir with bright cranberry notes, silky tannins, a most balanced red
2011 Isole e Olena – Chianti Classico DOCG
-80% Sangiovese, 15% Canaiolo, 5% Syrah – 91 pts Wine Advocate!
2014 Trig Point – “Diamond Dust Vineyard” Merlot – Alexander Valley, CA -Full-bodied and true merlot from Nick Goldschmidt – delicious and captivating!
2013 Shafer – Merlot, Napa Valley, CA - Jumps from the glass with dark cherries, spices, sage, mint and licorice. Serious juice…
2014 Katherine Goldschmidt – “Crazy Creek” Cabernet - Alexander Valley, CA - Delicious smooth blackberry, cassis and notes of wet tobacco; a no brainer!
2015 Corona del Valle – Merlot – Valle de Guadalupe, Baja – Mexico - Deep, black, rich fruits, vanilla, full-bodied, long finish – Served at French Laundry.
2014 The Warrior - Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, CA - Super smooth, great texture and weight. Delicious notes of tobacco, blackberries and leather, lush!
2012 Goldschmidt – “Forefathers” Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, CA - Small production, Alexander Valley Cabernet – full bodied and lush!
2014 Catena – “La Consulta”– Malbec – Mendoza, Argentina - Blueberries and plums with mocha, smooth and full bodied.
2013 Saini - Zinfandel – Dry Creek Valley, CA - A savory style, with sage and pepper, plus briary, slightly rustic cherry flavors
2010 Moffet – “Screenplay” Red Blend – Napa Valley, CA - Blend of Cab, Merlot, Cab Franc, Petit Verdot, Malbec, Syrah & Viognier – Full body
2012 Sendero Royal – Rioja – Rioja, Spain -100% Tempranillo. Notes of baked blueberries, plum and smoky notes.
2011 PoderNuovo – “Therra” Blend, Tuscany, Italy 92 pts WA - Sangiovese, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Montepulciano and Merlot. Black cherry, blackberry, tobacco & leather
2010 La Fleur de Haut-Bages Liberal – Pauillac – Bordeaux, France - Left bank elegance from one of the best vintages in Bordeaux. Cabernet & Merlot
2012 Les Cadrans de Lassegue – Bordeaux – Bordeaux, France - By rock star winemaker Pierre Seillan. Blend of Merlot, Cab Franc, and Cab Sauvignon.